Friday, July 5, 2013

Animal Crossing

Animal Crossing:City Folk is one of my favorite games. It is relaxing to play while other games can make me furious and then go crazy (I am terrible, I couldn't get past the first level of Super Mario Bros wii).  You can go fishing down by the river or to the ocean.  Invite over some buddies to mingle or bother your neighbors by stepping on their flowers or hitting them with your butterfly net. Holidays happen, tournaments and flea markets on sundays. My father and I used to go Animal Crossing fishing  on sundays all the time and plant coconuts. Man!, the game never gets old! I can go shopping, pay my mortgage, garden,fish,decorate,get my hair done and millions of things. I only used to use my wii to play Animal Crossing.  Unfortunately my wii broke and my Animal crossing town is gone now. But I have news!  Animal Crossing: New Leaf is coming out!
I don't know about this new Animal Crossing... I mean what are we going to do without the old turtle? Is Mortimer dead!! Animal Crossing:New Leaf is where you become mayor.  You are able to build houses, nice structures. http://www.animal-crossing.com/newleaf/  Here is the website, it looks very cute and I now say the music in New leaf is just as good as City Folk.  I have decided to put hope in New Leaf and I have a feeling that it wont disappoint me! Now the only minor problem is that I don't have a nintendo 3DS.  Is it really worth it?
Here is a look back on the  memories made in Animal Crossing:City Folk:

I remember saturdays at The Roost, Brewster would fix me up a cup of coffee with pigeon milk (fun fact: he collects gyroids) and then I would enjoy the fine music of K.K slider.

I love been mean to my Animal Crossing neighbors

Now here it is the Animal Crossing:New Leaf trailer for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment