Monday, July 15, 2013

The Face Shop

Hydrating and clay masks
I enjoy going to the Faceshop.  I have sensitive skin that can burst into flames and my pores get clogged easily. The Faceshop is soothing on my skin and an added plus is that the packaging is pretty.  They offer a wide variety of masks including moisturizing masks and clay masks that unclog pores.  The clay masks don't go on thick and get cracked but instead stays as a thin firm film on the face.  They offer a variety of ones to choose from including a ginseng mask.  The individual masks are fun to play with since it is a packaged mask on a face cloth that makes you look like a serial killer when you wear it.  I have to also add that you get a lot of samples with your purchase (I always ask for samples).  I would definitely recommend you go to this beauty spot to get some nice masks!  They also sell other great products but get a mask!  Here is the website:  http://international.thefaceshop.com/index.jsp
I will suggest you get the non to go packaged masks since they last a long time.  I would use a mask once a week and not everyday for your face to breath but they really work to clean your pores.  I have realized the yellow mask up top contains primarily dead sea mud so if you are unable to get the yellow mask up top, you can purchase a dead sea mud mask.  The pink mask to the left is a hydrating mask that lasts a long way.  It stays in its original shape and to cover your face you only need a finger tip amount.  It is also a leave on mask that you can sleep with on and smells like grapefruits.   The customer service there is very good and the prices are pretty good! A lot of Face shop stores are in Korea (south-based skincare shop) but can be found in the New York chinatown areas. Let me know what you think or if you need help and if the website is helpful for purchasing what you want.    

No comments:

Post a Comment