Saturday, July 27, 2013

Summer Buys

LOOk at what I got! It is crazy cool. Now what to where with it? I will let you know what I find soon!
This purse reminds me of the `DIY purse made on Rookie using a hardcover book.  You can make different versions of this type of purse. I think these purses are pretty awesome. Click the link to see how to make it: http://rookiemag.com/2012/03/its-a-book-its-a-bag/

I also went to Macy's this summer and found a lovely shirt and dress.  Is the dress too dressed up to wear as a casual dress?  I love the pop of the dress and the sheer white top.  I think I did pretty good for my summer buys! I'm feeling good to rock the purse and the dress together.  Now I just got to get a nice pair of shoes.

Macy's: Material Girl dress

Macy's: do &be shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment