Sunday, July 7, 2013

Follow Me: Pulp Fiction Style




Maybe I need to calm down.  And stop always worrying about whatever stupid thing is happening in my life.  Seriously, it is summertime. Maybe, just maybe I should follow some advice from Pulp Fiction.  I mean of course not fully. Think about it.  Don't give a damn about the petty jabs of life (after all I'm pretty sure they had other things to worry about),do a little twist on the dance floor and of course go get a Royale with cheese.  I am speaking for all of us and speaking out that we deserve an appropriately killing soundtrack if we are not gonna take the bullfrogs of the glorious fruits that life is gonna bring us.  Pulp Fiction is a classic.  The dialogue is humorous, dark and makes all of the characters lovable.  The soundtrack uses Quentin Tarantino's own classics including rock n roll, surf music and soul.  This is what we need: A slick rick outfit, nice soundtrack, some moves (like Napoleon Dynamite) and some spunk.  Come on, we need to get the job done, Pulp Fiction style.

Say that One more Time

No comments:

Post a Comment