Monday, August 12, 2013

Flowers and Stripes

Today I was spray painting a swing green and my feet turned green. I must have inhaled the the green paint because now the inside of my nose is green too.  Moving on, I changed the look of my blog last night . The background is composed of star fruit. Is it too crazy? Let me know please! Anyway, I got a shirt/dress for $15. I say it was a good deal.  I also got some Ed Hardy sneakers with it at The Buffalo Exchange.

          

I read the label of the shirt and it says the brand is Zara. You can go check Zara out here.  That's a cool website.

           

I added a belt above but it doesn't need it.



No shoe laces on these shoes! Just slip on and go! Here is a website for Ed Hardy shoes. Speaking of shoes, I love these Y.R.U Qloud Athena platforms. Too bad I'm too poor to buy those bad boys.

source

Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment