Saturday, August 3, 2013

Santigold Rocks Gold!


Source: Pigeons and Planes









I have respected Santigold since listening to her music.  But after watching this interview, I love her even more.  Having a spotlight over her, she handles it by focusing on her work instead of trying to resemble a "perfect" image in the media.  I mean it is nice to know that she likes fart jokes!  I find her to be incredible, real and cute from just watching this interview.  She doesn't obsess over having a pop hit but that it is enjoyed and listened to by somebody.  I do like the collaborations, keep that thing going Santigold!  She has paired up with the Beastie Boys, Jay Z (well the song used a part of her song Shove it but that was a nice pairing) and M.I.A.  She is unique and herself and this makes me happy that she shows it off including in her music videos. I think is one cool lady. Here is her music video for Disparate Youth and also her song Pirate in the water.








No comments:

Post a Comment