Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm Mad about the Fashion: Archie Comics

Source

I have read the Archie comics forever and I used to have piles of comics everywhere.  Eventually I had to give them up but I am ready to collect again!  Archie sometimes gets on my nerves, just choose a lady and get your life to together. I wouldn't mind if he chose Veronica and Reggie was with Betty! But that is another story.  Also Oh my god did you ever hear Archie's voice from the 40s radio show?  But anyway I truly love all the characters. They will always be there for me hanging out at Pop Tate's Chocklit Shoppe.  I haven't read the Archie Comics in a long time but tonight I opened a comic and found GOLD.  I thought to myself, Wow I like the look of the fashion and so here I am!  I am going to be showing the GOLD I found from the Archie comics.

Veronica's Fashion:


Veronica's fashion is bold, spunky and fun.  She has to look good to go out on the town.  She knows how to rock headbands and is not afraid to mix colors.  That's pretty cool, Veronica.
Voutfit

 steward3 featuring a double headband


mod

mod by steward3 featuring wedge boots


Betty's Fashion

source1, source2, source3
Betty may not be rich like Veronica but she still knows how to dress.  Instead of headbands, she rocks  ponytails.

mod



And here is a bonus for you.  Ethel's style.
source

No comments:

Post a Comment